If you love pumpkin, cheesecake, and dip then you’re going to love this recipe! Made with real pumpkin and coconut cocowhip, this dip is a home run for kids and adults alike!
Pumpkin pie cheesecake dip featuring SO Delicious cocowhip – can be made dairy free/vegan
Makes about 2 cups
– 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin filling) or baked sweet potato
– 1/2-3/4 cup plain greek yogurt – add more to desired thickness (can also use dairy free greek yogurt like coyo)
– 1 cup SO Delicious cocowhip (can also sub cool whip)
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– sprinkle each allspice and nutmeg
– 1/8 cup brown sugar or date sugar
Combine all ingredients in a food processor (or mix well by hand) until smooth and creamy. let set in fridge then top off with a dollop of cocowhip and cinnamon before serving.
More fall/halloween favorites: