Try this yummy twist on regular pancakes by adding pureed peaches and strawberries to your pancake batter then topping with a peach and strawberry topping!
Strawberry peach oat pancakes – makes 3 mini oat cakes
Can be made dairy free and vegan
– 1/3 cup oat flour
– 1/2 cup peaches and starwberries
– 1 egg
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1/8 cup whole wheat flour
– 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
– 1/4 cup peaches and strawberries
– 1/4 cup SO delicious dairy free yogurt
– 1/3 cup mixed fruit
*for a vegan alternative, you can use a flax egg
Combine ingredients in a blender to make your oat pancakes and cook on a skillet. Once done, set aside to let cool. Microwave your peaches and strawberries until soft and add to your yogurt. Layer your pancakes with your toppings. Enjoy.
More pancake inspiration: