I’m not quite sure how I even came up with this recipe. I was actually all set to make a sweet potato brownie and somehow I ended up making a no bake fudge instead!?! I’m not complaining seeing as I still ended up with a yummy dessert.
This fudge combines the flavors of maple, peanut butter, and coconut and is made with wholesome, healthy ingredients so you can indulge without the guilt 😉
Maple peanut butter fudge – raw, gluten free, dairy free, vegan
– 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
– 3/4 cup baked sweet potato
– 1/2 cup maple peanut butter (try peanut butter and co)
– 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp flax + 6 tbsp water)
– 1/2 banana
– optional 1/4 cup chia seeds
1. Add your coconut flakes to your food processor and blend until they start to clump together (about 5-10 minutes).
2. meanwhile, combine your flax and water and let sit while your coconut flakes are in the food processor.
3. Once your flax eggs have congealed and your coconut is ready, add all of the ingredients together into the food processor and blend until smooth. The chia seeds are optional but they will add a nice little crunch (and extra nutrients) to your fudge.
4. Line an 8×8 pan with foil and spread your mixture into the pan. Freeze for about 15 minutes before cutting and serving.
Question of the day:
What’s your favorite fudge flavor combination?