Recipe adapted from allrecipes.com.
These cookies are so moist and chewy and peanut buttery and chocolatey. I may or may not have eaten one for breakfast today.
– 1/2 cup butter
– 1/2 cup white sugar
– 1/3 cup brown sugar
– 3/4 – 1 cup peanuts
– 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 egg
– 1 cup while wheat flour
– 1 tsp baking soda
– 1 cup oats
– 1 cup chocolate chips
1. Combine all ingredients except egg, butter, and chocolate chips in a food processor.
2. Once combined, transfer to a larger bowl and add in egg and softened butter. Combine well. Add in chocolate chips and mix well.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees f. Grease a baking sheet and spoon dough by spoonfuls onto baking sheet.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges start to brown. Cool cookies on cookie sheets for 5 minutes before transferring.
* note: if you don’t have a food processor, peanut butter will work fine in place of the peanuts.