Great, refreshing, and simple recipe by storybookapothecary. can’t wait to try this one myself!
- Guest Blogger: Storybookapothecary (f00dventures.wordpress.com)
- illuminating blogger award (f00dventures.wordpress.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award (f00dventures.wordpress.com)
- Sunshine Award (f00dventures.wordpress.com)
- I can make my cake and eat it too (f00dventures.wordpress.com)
- Product(s) Review: natural skincare products (f00dventures.wordpress.com)
- Sweet nectar of summer: DIY strawberry + raspberry + apple juice (f00dventures.wordpress.com)
- 15 Fresh, Simple Cocktails for Spring Recipes from The Kitchn (thekitchn.com)
- Agua Fresca, Aguas Frescas & Agua Fresca Recipe | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
So, I don’t think you all know, but my boyfriend is a Type 1 diabetic.
He can’t really enjoy a whole lot of sweets due to this fact so I try to make healthy desserts we can enjoy together without stressing too much about the sugar content.
I made this delicious frozen treat today and I hope anyone else who is diabetic or anyone who wants a healthy guilt free treat can enjoy this treat as much as we did!
What You Will Need:
- Juice or Drink of Choice
- Fruit of Choice, Chopped or Whole
- Popsicle Sticks
- Popsicle Mold or Dixie Cups
Pick Your Base.
I used sugar free crystal light lemonade, but if you aren’t diabetic or want something sweeter, you can make fresh lemonade. Otherwise you can make it diabetic friendly by using splenda or stevia. You can also use any other fresh fruit juice, but try to…
View original post 162 more words