I completely blame my friend for my unhealthy ways today. She posted a recipe last night for eggless chocolate chip cookie dough so not only did I have to try it myself, but I also had to add my own little twist. So being the chocoholic I am, I decided to take these bad boys one step further and turn them into chocolate covered chocolate chip cookie dough bites. It should be illegal for food to taste this good.
Chocolate chip cookie dough
(will make close to the same as you would get with a real chocolate chip cookie recipe)
– 1cup brown sugar
– 1/2 cup butter, softened
– 1/2 tsp. vanilla
– 1/2 cup milk
– 2 cups flour (to feel better about myself I used whole wheat)
– 1 cup chocolate chips
– my secret ingredient: splash (I mean it, just a drop) of almond extract
1) get out a large bowl and combine the butter and brown sugar.
2) add in vanilla, almond extract and milk and mix well.
3) mix in the flour and choco chips.
4) the dough will be a bit gooey and hard to work with so place the bowl in the fridge for awhile and let it chill.
5) once your dough has chilled out and is easier to work with, roll the dough into bite sized balls.
– 1/4 cup butter
– 1 bag (or 2 cups choco chips)
– 1 tsp vanilla
– 1 can sweetened condensed milk
1) add all of the ingredients to a saucepan.
2) set the burner to medium heat and stir everything together until you get a nice thick chocolate sauce. Immediately Transfer to another bowl so the chocolate doesn’t burn.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites (kidtestedfirefighterapproved.com)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mug Cake [Intro to Cooking] (collegecandy.com)
- Chocolate Chip Walnut Oatmeal Cookies (applebutterharmony.wordpress.com)
- Happy National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day! (21nogluten.wordpress.com)
- Chocolate Chip PB Cup Cookies! (thesweetshop.typepad.com)
- fudge brownie cupcakes with cookie dough frosting. (sallysbakingaddiction.com)
- Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookie Dough Dip! (cupcakesandcandles.wordpress.com)
- National Peanut Butter Cookie Day: Go nuts for 20 peanut butter cookie recipes (examiner.com)