1) In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
2) Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
3) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
4) Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.
5) enjoy 🙂
Fish is a great source of many nutrients Like vitamin d, vitamin b12, vitamin b6, protein, omega 3 fatty acids, selenium, and phosphorus.
I have done posts on the benefits of all of these nutrients so I will post links below so you can easily find this information. It’s easier for me to do it this way rather than having to type out the same info every time:
- Glazed Pecans & Maple Glazed Pecans | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- Kale, Cabbage, and Quinoa Stir-Fry (seekingjoyfulsimplicity.wordpress.com)
- Balsamic-Glazed Salmon (nolagirlsocial.wordpress.com)