Not only do these sound amazing but they look gorgeous as well. Love the use of color. Will definitely have to try these out in the near future!
Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone! For me, the best part about this weekend is that it signifies the beginning of summer.
And one of the many wonderful things about summer is the produce at farmer’s markets. Here’s the colorful armful with which I left my neighborhood farmer’s market this morning:
Of course, the fun part was coming up with ways to use the veggies! My solution — wrapping vegetables in vegetables and making it delicious. 🙂
- 1-2 leaves swiss or rainbow chard, washed
- your choice of chopped, washed veggies (I used 1 zucchini, 2 carrots, 1/4 cup chopped onion, and 1 red bell pepper)
- 2 tbs mayonnaise or non-dairy mayo
- 1 tbs dijon mustard, or to taste
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried onion flakes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Combine the mayo, mustard, garlic, onion flakes, salt and pepper. Adjust seasonings to…
View original post 96 more words