So this isn’t really about cake. I just like cake. This post is really to thank all of you. Anybody who has viewed my blog, commented, followed, etc. This post is for you. Last night I hit the largest amount of views I have ever had. I hit 100 views in one day. This may seem small to some people but to me that is amazing that so many people clicked onto my blog and read my posts. On top of that, I have gained over 30 followers! And most exciting (to me, at least) is the location of my viewers. I have gotten views from all these corners of the world which I think is pretty amazing too.
if you really feel the need to have some cake, there are some links to some fabulous recipes below under the related articles.
I also want to give a special big “thank you” to Tianna at Storybookapothecary. She has made my blogging experience a very positive one and I know whenever I post about something, she’ll be sure to comment. On top of that, she and I have become friends (even if we live on opposite sides of the U.S.)
- Sunshine Award (f00dventures.wordpress.com)
- Product(s) Review: natural skincare products (f00dventures.wordpress.com)
- Friday Chocolate Cake … (simplifybysara.wordpress.com)
- Have Your Cake and Other Treats Too! (weddinglovely.com)
- 25 Extraordinary Cake Designs That Will Make Your Mouth Water (list25.com)
- 10 Creative Cake Pops for a Summer Party (livinglocurto.com)
- Pistachio Cake Recipe (odetomyabode.com)
- Madeira Cake Bread & Butter Pudding with Rooibos Tea Custard (tastecafepretoria.wordpress.com)
- Devonshire Apple Cake (blissfullyscrumptious.com)