Yesterday I received word via a comment from storybookapothecary for a versatile blogger award. I am so honored to be nominated, especially since my blog is still fairly new. Even if I don’t have a lot of followers, I am truly grateful to all those who do follow me and/or read my blog. Just a side note, it seems every time I post a recipe about chocolate, I get double or triple the hits I normally do. Maybe I should start including the word “chocolate” in the title of all my posts haha
The Versatile Blogger Award:
-Nominate 15 fellow bloggers (or as many as you deem worthy)
-Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
-Share 7 things about yourself.
-Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them.
-Add the “Versatile Blogger Award” pic to your blog post
(unfortunately, I have not had a lot of time to find other blogs to follow so I only have two nominations so far)
1) RantingsofanAmateurChef – I love this blogger. He always posts the most interesting recipes and much like storybookapothecary, I too wish he was some long lost uncle of mine so I could try out his food.
2) storybookapothecary – not only does this girl have a great blog (she has some great posts about different beauty products, reviews, and DIY recipes) but she is such a sweet person. She always leaves the nicest comments on my blog and has really made my blogging experience a positive one. Thank you
7 things about me
1) I spent almost 6 years in college because I was constantly changing my major. I started out as an art major and after changing my mind about 10 million times, I finally settled on dietetics as my major.
2) My favorite color is pink and turquoise
3) I am 5’0″ (although my fiance would say I am a few inches shorter) and weigh less than 100 lbs
4) I started dating my fiance August 16, 2005. We finally got engaged April 30, 2011. Our 7 year anniversary is this August.
5) We have no wedding date…yet. We plan to go away with my parents and get married then throw a party (I’m thinking a BBQ) for friends at our house.
6) I have close to 200 hours of volunteer service
- Versatile Blogger Award! (ravenousforlife.wordpress.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award. (knitnrun4sanity.wordpress.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award (tamlinsey.wordpress.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award! (rockbottomt-shirts.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award (quickasianrecipes.com)
- A Greenhorn Blogger’s First Award! (thefishermanswife.me)
- Versatile Blogger award (timzauto.wordpress.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award (restinginawareness.com)
- I Have Been Nominated for the Versatile #BloggerAward! (dreamlovebelieve.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award (f00dventures.wordpress.com)